Human chorionic gonadotropin, which is the primary constituent of Ovidac 10000 IU Injection, is obtained from the placental cells of pregnant women and is used to treat infertility in women and men. It is also used to treat delayed puberty issues in children.
How Does Ovidac 10000 iu Work ?
In females, Ovidac 10000 IU Injection helps to develop eggs in the ovaries. In males, it stimulates the testes to produce male hormone such as testosterone.
Instruction for Ovidac 10000 iu
Take Ovidac 10000 IU Injection as instructed by the doctor. It is advised to take this medicine under the supervision of your doctor or a trained healthcare professional.
Side Effects of Ovidac 10000 iu
- Injection site pain,
Uses of Ovidac 10000 iu
Ovidac 10000 IU Injection is used in the treatment of female infertility and male hypogonadism.
Warning And Precaution of Ovidac 10000 iu Injection
- Pregnancy – Use of this medicine in pregnant women is not recommended.
- Breast-feeding – Use of this medicine by women who are breastfeeding is not recommended unless absolutely necessary. Special precautions should be taken while taking this medicine and breastfeeding should be discontinued during the course of treatment. Consult your doctor and discuss the risks and benefits before deciding to take this medicine.
- Cancer of the prostate – This medicine is not recommended for use in patients having prostate cancer or androgen-dependent tumors. A thorough examination should be performed before therapy with this medicine is commenced.
- Hormonal disorders – This medicine should be used with caution in patients having hormonal imbalances caused due to abnormal functioning of thyroid, pituitary, or adrenal glands.
- Ovarian cyst – This medicine should not be used by women having an ovarian cyst or enlargement of the ovary. The symptoms could get complicated and could lead to a rupture in some cases.
- Excessive vaginal bleeding – This medicine should not be used in women who are experiencing abnormal vaginal bleeding due to undetermined cause.
- Other disease – Report any instances of bleeding or clotting disorders, asthma, and other obstructive diseases, a heart or blood vessel disorder etc. to the doctor. Use of this medicine may worsen the symptoms of these diseases and hence caution is advised.
- Test to determine safety of use – It is advised to both men and women should undergo suitable tests to determine the safety of use of this medicine. It is also advised to keep a regular check on the hormonal levels while taking this medicine.
- Multiple birth – Use of this medicine can cause multiple births. You should discuss the risks of multiple births, ectopic pregnancy or other complications with the doctor before therapy with this medicine is initiated.