Omnitrope Hgh is an example of the quality of products of the Austrian company Sandoz. The product is recognized by the world, having passed many tests and analyzes, as there is relevant documentation.
This recombinant GH analogous to human growth hormone, represented by a chain of consecutively joined amino acids, Omnitrope has an anabolic effect on the human body. For the introduction of the drug, you need to use a special pen-injector or insulin syringes.
Omnitrope is one of the best growth hormone in liquid form, ready for use, for the growth of muscle mass. Can only be bought in pharmacies, has no fakes.
Can be used with a Sandoz Omnitrope Pen 10 or with insulin syringes.
The effective dosage of HGH Omnitrope for bodybuilding is at least 2-4 IU. If you take it for the first time, it will be enough to consume 4-6 IU of HGH, to gain only clean mass. Then, during next cycles, you can take up to 10 IU/day because growth hormone shows a linear increase in efficacy with dosage.
Benefits of HGH Omnitrope:
• Increased Muscle Strength
• Better Fracture Healing
• Enhanced Weight Loss
• Stronger Bones
• Reduced Cardiovascular Disease Risk
• Improvement in Erectile Dysfunction
• Decreased Obesity
• Better Mood and Cognitive Function
• Better Sleep
Omnitrope is produced for different countries, such as: Spain, Denmark, Russia, Poland, UAE, Ukraine and others. Packaging, instructions and the name of the drug may not be only in English.
Who should not take Omnitrope Hgh ?
Omnitrope should not be used in children and adults with any of the following medical conditions because serious side effects, including death, can occur:
- a critical illness caused by certain types of heart or stomach surgery, serious injury or a sudden and severe breathing problem (respiratory failure)
- Prader-Willi syndrome who are severely overweight or have a history of breathing problems including sleep apnea
- cancer or other tumors
- allergies to growth hormone or any of the ingredients in the medicine
- certain types of eye problems caused by diabetes
Omnitrope should also not be used in children who have completed growth
What should patients tell their doctor before taking Omnitrope Hgh ?
Patients should tell their doctor about their medical and family history, treatment use and past and existing medical conditions, such as but not limited to the following:
- cancer or any tumor
- use of prescription and non-prescription medicines, steroids, vitamins, and herbal supplements
What are the most common side effects of Omnitrope ?
- local reactions at the injection site (such as pain, numbness, redness and swelling)
- swelling associated with fluid retention
- pain in joints and muscle pain
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- tingling and numbness
- high blood sugar (hyperglycemia/diabetes) and sugar in your urine (glucosuria)
- unusual skin sensations
- low levels of thyroid hormone (hypothyroidism)